Refund, Returns & Warranty Policy
- Probar will not refund or replace any items incorrectly purchased or no longer required by the customer.
- Probar wholesale will offer full warranty on any products sold under the conditions set out by the manufacturer, importer of the product and Australian Law.
- Probar inspects all products for faults or missing components before dispatching online orders. No responsibility is accepted for items damaged or missing during transport to its destination.
- Probar product warranty is void if requiring installation and is not fitted professionally or not fitted correctly.
- Please note: if the product must be returned to us, it must be in its original condition, undamaged and unused, including the outer packaging. The customer will pay all freight charges.
- Probar strictly adheres to the Australian consumer law standards for all refunds and returns.
Australian Consumer Law link www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/guarantees-warranties-refunds.htm