Refund, Returns & Warranty Policy
- Probar will not refund or replace any items incorrectly purchased or no longer required by the customer. (if unsure about a product, contact us first before you purchase)
- Probar wholesale will offer full warranty on any products sold under the conditions set out by the manufacturer, importer of the product and Australian Law.
- Probar inspects all products for faults or missing components before dispatching online orders. No responsibility is accepted for items damaged or missing during transport to its destination.
- Probar product warranty is void if requiring installation and is not fitted professionally or not fitted correctly.
- Please note: if the product must be returned to us, it must be in its original condition, undamaged and unused, including the outer packaging within 30days of purchase. The customer will pay all freight charges.
- Probar strictly adheres to the Australian consumer law standards for all refunds and returns.
Australian Consumer Law link www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/guarantees-warranties-refunds.htm