Remote Mount Brake Controller
The Hayman Reese Compact joins the already reliable range of Hayman Reese Brake Controls and like the name suggests is compact enough to be installed with space in mind.
The controls are mounted in the dash of the vehicle, with the main control unit mounted out of sight. There are very few tools needed to carry out the installation of the Hayman Reese Compact with a drill, crimp tool, wire cutter and circuit tester all you need to complete your job.
Components of the Brake Control
- A. Compact size
- B. Quick Connect Plug
- C. Power Output Control/ Manual Override Button
- D. Sync Control
- E. LED indicator
Features and Benefits
- Compact size
- Electric trailer brake control for 1-3 Axles
- Plug & Play feature allows for quick and easy connection with the Hayman Reese Smartclick™ brake control harness
- Unique “Sync” adjustment for towing diff erent trailers
- Flexible and neat mounting options
- Green LED Indicator monitors a secure connection with your trailer
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Remote mount ensures no issues with hitching the brake control unit or damaging it, whilst moving in your vehicle
- Remote mount is less likely to interfere with any airbag deployment zones e.g. knee or lower leg
- 65(l) x 65(w) x 35(h)
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Probar Trailer Components users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review