Refund, Returns & Warranty Policy
- Probar Trailer Components will not refund or replace any items incorrectly purchased or no longer required by the customer. (if unsure about a product, please contact us first before you finalise your purchase).
- Probar Trailer Components will offer full warranty on any products sold under the conditions set out by the manufacturer, importer of the product and Australian Law.
- Probar Trailer Components inspects all products for faults or missing components before dispatching orders. No responsibility is accepted for items damaged or missing during transport to its destination.
- Probar Trailer Components product warranty is void if the product requires installation and is not fitted professionally or not fitted correctly.
- Please note: if the product must be returned to us, it must be in its original condition, undamaged and unused, including the outer packaging within 30days of purchase. Return postage is at the buyers expense.
- Probar Trailer Components strictly adheres to the ACCC Small Business standards noted on www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/guarantees-warranties-refunds.htm for all refunds and returns.